Are you eligible to become a member of Grow Financial? If you fall into any category below, the answer is YES!
- Employee of approved Select Employee Groups
- Immediate family member of a person who is a member or is eligible for membership
- Resident of the same household of a person who is a member or is eligible for membership
- Active & Retired Military
- MacDill Air Force Base Civilian Personnel
Only $10.00. $5.00 is your lifetime membership fee (one-time, non-refundable) and an additional $5.00 deposit opens a Savings (Share) Account. This $5.00 deposit represents one Credit Union share and must stay in your account as long as you are a member.
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account. What this means for you, when you open an account we will ask for your name, address, date of birth and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver's license or other identifying documents.